|Resume Required||Yes(1 page)|
|Minimum Experience Required (Yrs)|
|Average Age (Yrs)|
|Average Work Experience (Yrs)||4|
|Acceptance Rate (%)||7|
|Employed at three months (%)||92%|
|Female students (%)||42%|
|International students (%)||44%|
What matters most to you, and why? (suggested word count 750)
For this essay, we would like you to:
- Do some deep self-examination, so you can genuinely illustrate who you are and how you came to be the person you are.
- Share the insights, experiences, and lessons that shaped your perspectives, rather than focusing merely on what you’ve done or accomplished.
- Write from the heart, and illustrate how a person, situation, or event has influenced you.
- Focus on the “why” rather than the “what.”
Why Stanford? (suggested word count 400-450)
Enlighten us on how earning your MBA at Stanford will enable you to realize your ambitions.
- Explain your decision to pursue graduate education in management.
- Explain the distinctive opportunities you will pursue at Stanford.
- If you are applying to both the MBA and MSx programs, use Essay B to address your interest in both programs.
Information for Recommenders
Questions We Ask You
Below is the specific information that you should include in your recommendation.
- Round 1: 19-Sep-2017
- Round 2: 10-Jan-2018
- Round 3: 04-Apr-2018